MAK Dual Wireless M9 Microphone For Android/iPhone Plug and Play
- CLEAR VOICE AUTO-SYNC TECHNOLOGY : Built-in Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone, it Captures Sound in Every Direction. Using real-time auto-sync technology, which extremely reduce the video post-editing. The wireless mic M9 offers professional full band audio 44.1~48kHz stereo CD quality, more than 6 times the frequency of conventional mono microphones. Support Multi-Channel Real-Time Mixing, it can synchronize the background music for Mobile phone and human voice in real time
- UNIVERSAL PERFORMING WIRELESS SYSTEM: The Receiver is Powered by SmartPhones, the Transmission Microphone Built in Rechargeable Batteries provide Up to 6 hours Operation Time. 20M/65FT Working Distance (without any obstacle in between), 360°omnidirectional sound reception, recording every detail.
- PORTABLITY AND DURABLITY : Small Compact Size Help Easily Clip to Your shirt, Tie or Pocket. Hands-Free Experience, Perfect for Filmmakers, Vloggers, Youtubers, Mobile Journalists, Content Creators, etc.
- PLUG AND PLAY, NO BLUETOOTH IS NEEDED : Easy to use, switch on and plug in the receiver to connect automatically. MMAK M9 Lavalier Microphone is different from others. Ours includes transmitter and receiver (with work range up to 20m ) they will automatically connect, so Bluetooth is not required
- NOISE REDUCTION : Omnidirectional microphone for ios, Android & PC, clear recording in noisy environment. Built-in high-sensitivity sound capture accessories and maximum support 20 Khz high-frequency. For the Noise Reduction part, maybe you couldn’t expect more.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY : Equipped with a Type C to Lighting Adapter for iOS. Compatible with ios & Android Smartphones, tablet with Type-C port. The microphone can be used directly when you play Youtube / TikTok / WhatsApp or Facebook, Conventional Bluetooth ones fail to realize.
- HOW TO CONNECT : Turn ON both the mics by just pressing the power button for 2-3 seconds, It will start blinking Green and Red, Plug in the connector in your Mobile and then see the red indicator blinking. Let the Mics connect to the connector automatically. Then, The indicator on both Mics as well as Connector will stop blinking, Indicating that the Connection is successful and now it can be used to Record Videos and Vlogs.
MAK Wireless Dual Mic M9 Features and Specifications:- 1.) Very Easy To Use: No Hassle To Clip It. This Collar Microphone Has A Clip Behind The Mic. Just Clip The Mic To Your Outfit And Start Recording Your Voice & Video. 2.) Easy & Handy To Carry :This Collar Microphone Is Small In Size And Light In Weight. One Can Carry It In Pockets Easily 3.) 360 degree Omnidirectional Mic Head : 360 Degress Direction To Collect Your Voice, Keeping Your Sound More Focused & Not Picking Up Sounds From the External Environment Easily. 4.) Type C / USB Type A Connector: The Connector ensures Compatibility with almost every Smart Phone and Laptop/Pc In Market Today. NOTE: Make Sure The Connector Is Fully Inserted In The Jack of your Device and The Wireless Mic M8 is Switched ON from the Power Button On the back of the Lavalier Mic(Press the button for 2-3 seconds for Switching the mic ON). Unplug The Mic Receiver Before Playing Back 5.) HOW TO CONNECT : Turn ON both the mics by just pressing the power button for 2-3 seconds, It will start blinking Green and Red, Plug in the connector in your Mobile and then see the red indicator blinking. Let the Mics connect to the connector automatically. Then, The indicator on both Mics as well as Connector will stop blinking, Indicating that the Connection is successful and now it can be used to Record Videos and Vlogs. 6.) Accessories included: Clip attached with Mic, Type C Charging Cable, Type C Connector, Type C to Lightning Convertor, Foam windscreen, User Manual. INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANDROID: You Have to Download the app from Playstore to make the wireless mic work (if it’s not working in your normal Camera app) 1.) Open the app and Go to Settings in app only 2.) Then Go to Video settings 3.) Click on Audio Source and select External mic from there. Your mic will start working while recording with this app. If you still face any issues in connecting, you can directly contact us.